NC Law Regulations
North Carolina law requires the following criteria be met to sell regulated metals (scrap metal: ferrous & nonferrous)
· Seller must be 18 years of age or older
· Seller must have a valid government issued photo identification card
· Seller must provide license plate number, make, model and color of the delivery vehicle
· Seller must provide a physical address where the materials were obtained
· Foils must take a photo of the delivery vehicle, the seller and the material
Aluminum Copper evaporator coils (radiators) or condensers can only be purchased from companies, contractors or individuals who are in the business of installing, replacing, maintaining or removing said items. We require written proof of compliance.
Requirements to sale automobiles
We may accept a vehicle for purchase that is 10 years or older without a title. The VIN number must be legible as we are required to run the VIN threw a state system of stolen vehicles. If you have the title we prefer to have said title as record of transaction.
We may accept a vehicle for purchase that is 10 years or newer with the following conditions:
· We must have the title, the title must be in the sellers name, there can be no lean on the title or we must have proof a stated lien is satisfied.
· The VIN number must be legible as we are required to run the VIN threw a state system of stolen vehicles